Izu Shoto Kaihatsu Corporation is engaged in the following actions to maximize protection of the personal information of our customers learned by our branches, agencies, booking centers and website.
Personal Information Management/Security
- We do its best to prevent leaks of personal information received from customers, including through loss or illegal access.
- We fully observe all laws and ordinances regarding the protection of personal information.
- We conduct periodic reviews of our personal information protection system, and we make continual improvements when necessary.
- A portion of our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption necessary to protect the customer's personal information from viruses and illegal access. Since any personal information entered by a customer is encrypted before it is sent to/received by the company, there is no concern of having data stolen by a third party. Regarding the portions of this website that do not use SSL, we make every effort to manage customer information and never allow it to be disclosed without the customer's consent to companies who have not signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the company.
- When outsourcing the processing of personal information held by our company, the outsourcing company signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and this company carries out suitable managment and monitoring of such outsourced work.
- We will use the customer's personal information obtained through a company branch, agency, booking center or website for communication with the customer, and will only use customer personal information within the scope of the services desired by the customer.
Additionally, customer personal information may be used to inform the customer of new travel package products.
We will never disclose the customer's personal information, without their consent, to companies that have not signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with us. (Excluding circumstances where such disclosure is required by law)
- Use our website at your own discretion.
- The websites and services of third-party companies accessible from our website have their own independent privacy provisions and policies. We bear no obligations or responsibilities whatsoever in regards to those separate provisions and policies.