Hachijojima <-> Aogashima
Aogashima Maru Route/Fare Table
|Travel time||Approx. 3 hours|
Aogashima Maru Timetable
- * The route to Aogashima Port is prone to rough seas and strong currents, and ferries often do not operate on schedule.
- * Confirm the Notes below the Aogashima Maru Timetable.
- *1 Ferry operations for the day will be decided by 7 am each day. For information call: 04996-9-0033(Aogashima Village Office) 04996-2-1211(Hachijojima Agency)
- *2 Aogashima Port is prone to rough seas and strong currents, and ferries often do not operate on schedule.
- Port departure times are subject to change due to weather and other factors. Check your ferry departure time the night before or the morning of your departure.
- *3 Ferries may be cancelled due to inclement weather. We suggest allowing plenty of time in your schedule.
- *4 No reservations are required when purchasing a boarding ticket.
- *5 Passengers wishing to make a return trip(Aogajima<->Hachijojima) should remain aware of no-service days and(anticipated) cancelled ferries.
List of Fare Discounts
|Discount Type||Applicable Conditions||Discount Rate|
|Physical disability discount||A physically-disabled person and one of their caregivers or attendants(recipient of Physical Disability Certificate)||50%|
|Intellectual disability discount||An intellectually-disabled person and one of their caregivers or attendants(recipient of Rehabilitation Certificate)||50%|
|Mental disability discount||A mentally-disabled person and one of their caregivers or attendants(recipient of Health and Welfare Certificate for Persons with Mental Disorders)||50%|
|Discount for persons who may need assistance||Persons who may need assistance and their attendants||50%|
|Group travel discount||Same itinerary and same ferry; groups of 15 people or more||10%|
|Student group discount||Same itinerary and same ferry; groups of 15 students or more||30%(Children:10%)|
Freight Shipping Information
|Motorcycle 50cc||1||2,824 yen|
Guidance of the fare revision with the consumption tax rate increase after October, 2019
Thank you for having you always use Izu Shoto Kaihatsu Corporation.
With consumpition tax rate being raised in 10% on October 1,2019,impute a consumption tax rate increase equivalency share to a fare, and, please let a new fare revise it for the embarkation in October, 2019 more.
- * Fare includes consumption tax of 10%.
- * fuel surcharge is calculated separately.
- For inquiries regarding other types of freight,contact the Hachijojima Agency of the Izu Shto Kaihatsu Corporation.